The images are unforgettable moments of anyone’s life. The pictures are very sweet memories that you captured during the festival, travel, work with friends or family. Everyone wants to keep these memories in a very secure throughout the course of life. So it was used to store in different storage devices like hard disks, memory cards, USB sticks, etc, but usually many of you prefer to keep them in your personal computer. But suppose if you accidentally lost pictures stored by the system, then, what will you do? Do not worry you can recover images from your hard disk using the best image recovery software.
Image recovery software allows you to recover all your lost, deleted or lost from the storage device. Along with the images, the image recovery software helps to recover different types of media files like movies, songs and other multimedia files on the Windows operating system. Possibility of loss or deletion of images is very high during the transfer of images from a storage device to another storage device and during the execution of the cut-and-paste of immagini.Quindi, in this kind of situations it is necessary to be more cautious to avoid the loss of images.
There are a lot of scenarios that results in loss of images. Some of the very common scenarios are as;
- Improper : During the image transfer, if your system does not have enough space to store all the images. And in this situation if you do not cut and paste operation to continue to transfer the images and then you lose all the images.
- Accidental deletion : Deleting images from accidental displacement by pressing Delete or turn off the appropriate system, emptying trash leads to the loss of images.
- Virus / Trojan infection: The virus is the most dangerous thing. If the images are affected by viruses or Trojan horses, then the result is the loss of all stored images.
- Sudden loss of power: The power loss from unexpected camera or the system can cause the loss of all images. Capture images when the camera battery is in poor also leads to loss of captured images.
So the pictures that you have lost because of these situations can be retrieved using the recovery software image. This software is one of the awards winning best recovery software. The basic features of the software image recovery are mentioned below,
- Image recovery software helps to recover lost images, deleted and formatted data from hard disk like SATA / ATA / IDE, various memory cards like SD, CF, MMC, XD, etc., USB flash drives, iPods, etc..
- Image recovery software is able to recover images and other media files such as movies, songs of the following types of files.
- Types of image files: TIFF, TIF, PNG, PSD, BMP, JPG, JPEG etc.
- Audio file types: WAV, AIFF, MP4, MP3, M4b, AMR, etc. M4b.
- Video file types: MPG, MPEG, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, MP4, MOV etc.
- Image recovery software supports different brands of cameras for image retrieval such as Sony, Canon, Olympus, Nikon, Samsung, etc..
- Image recovery software is built with advanced technology that helps you to recover lost data in no time using its advanced scan engine.
- Using this software you can run the recovery image on the latest version of Windows such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
In addition, the recovery software image is available as a free demo so you can load the free demo version of this software on the Windows operating system and try to recover. This software comes with its manual that will help you restore the image without any difficulty.