USB (universal serial bus) is a storage devise that uses flash memory for storing data. USB drives are external removable devices which stores plenty of data. However you have lot of data consisting of documents, photos, videos, emails etc that you need to use frequently. So to store this data USB drives are most devises.
But sometimes you might have lost the data accidentally. This type of activities might have lost complete data on your USB drive which causes you lot of problems. Don’t worry still you can recover lost data on USB drive by using data recovery tool. You can use this tool to scan entire drive in quick and recover your lost data from your USB drive. You can restore data that is deleted using shift + delete key combination. By using this software you can recover various data types on the basis of data unique signatures. You can also restore and sort the data on the basis of date, extension, size and name. This software help you to preview recovered data before you restore it. You can also compress recovered data so that you can save disk space.
Reasons for the data loss in the USB drive.
- You can write it as improper usage of cut and paste operation for transferring files from USB drive to other device or like any sort of interruption while moving files from USB drive to other storage device using cut and paste operation leads to loss of data from USB drive
- If you are using same USB drive in the different systems then you might have lost data on your USB drive.
- . Virus attack results in deletion of files from USB drive
- Improper ejection of your USB hard drive may cause to lose your data from your USB drive.
- Sometimes you lost the data due to third party applications.
- Data from your USB hard drive might be lost when you shutdown your system while transferring data from your USB drive to any other device.
These are the main areas where you can lose your data from your USB hard drive which put you in trouble. However at this situations you might have lost your data physically but this data will be stored in the virtual memory of your USB drive until another data is stored in the same location .This simple logic will recover all your lost data from your USB drive. To know more about recover lost data click here: http://www.recover-lost-data.com/