“One week back I went to a hill station to spend my vacation along with my family. I had captured some beautiful snaps of that journey using my Nikon Coolpix camera. When I reached home back, I connected my camera memory card with a laptop computer and started copying the photos to computer. That transfer didn’t complete successfully because of a sudden system shutdown. I switched-on computer again and connected with memory card. I couldn’t view files on that memory card as it began to show error messages. Somehow I need to get back those photos. Can anyone tell me how to recover photos lost after memory card error in an easy way?”
Yes, you can retrieve photos lost due to memory card error without missing a single one. USB Memory Card Recovery is the name of the software that you can trust to get back pictures lost after memory card error, as it recovers different types of generic image files and RAW image files in a hassle free-way. You can use this software on different memory card file systems such as FAT32, NTFS or ExFAT.
Causes behind Memory Card Error
- Power Surge: While transferring photos between memory card and a computer, computer may get shut down due to a sudden power surge. This in turn can affect the memory card and it may get corrupted. When you try to access a file from that memory card, you may encounter memory card error.
- Improper Ejection: Abrupt ejection of memory card from computer can produce memory card error if that ejection happens while transferring files between memory card and computer.
- File System Change: Various Errors that happens while changing file system of a memory card can produce errors on it.
- Virus Attack: Malicious programs such as viruses or worms are capable of corrupting file system of a memory card. The files on the memory card may get inaccessible if you encounter attack from viruses.
Importance of USB Memory Card Recovery Software
- You can restore pictures after memory card error of different generic image formats such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD, BMP, TIFF, TIF, JPG, etc. effectively.
- The advanced scanning engine of this software can scan and recover photos lost after memory card error with extreme care.
- You can perform the recovery of photos lost due to memory card error in different types of memory cards such as MMC, SD, CF, XD, etc. of different manufacturers like Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, Samsung, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Verbatim, Lexar, PNY, Sony, etc.
- To recover photos lost after memory card error, this software can be installed on executed on various versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Before saving files, recovered data can be viewed on either File Type View or Data View that provides different views on which you can recover files.
- You can even recover digital RAW images of popular digital camera brands such as Sony, Nikon, Kodak, Canon, Fujifilm, Pentax, Samsung, Olympus, Minolta, Panasonic and so on.
- Free professional assistance is provided for resolving customers doubts regarding how to use this software.