As you know memory cards are available in different types like SD card, XD, CF Card, Memory Sticks, etc. One of the Memory Stick is mainly used in digital cameras for best results. Memory Sticks are available in several types such as, Memory Stick Pro HG Duo and Memory Sticks etc. These are all invented by Sony Inc. The storage capacity of Memory Stick is 4 MB to 256 Go.Donc, Memory Sticks are worth use because of its portability so you can take it anywhere, and also it takes very little space to store large amounts of data. But one thing you should take care of Memory Sticks is the loss of data from the Memory Stick. Because many people lose all data stored on Memory Stick for many reasons such as corruption or damage Memory Stick, accidental deletion of data from the Memory Stick, etc..
Let us know one of common situations through which you can lose data Memory Stick, suppose you have captured more than 500 photos in your new Memory Stick. So you want to transfer all those photos taken in your Windows system safely. But while transferring these pictures suddenly your system close due to unexpected loss of power.Because of this interruption in the transfer process leads to the suppression of all the photos stored on Memory Stick.Lorsque you just learned that you have deleted all the pictures and you do not have any type of backup these pictures, it became too late. In this kind of situation, what will you do? How can you retrieve data from the Memory Stick onto your Windows system? Do not worry, you can use the best software for Windows Data Recovery to retrieve your lost photos, erased or formatted Memory Stick.
But before knowing about the software, we know some other reasons due to which your data is deleted from the Memory Stick,
- Virus or malware attack on Memory Stick.
- Abrupt withdrawal of Memory Stick when it is attached to a system.
- The option to delete data from Memory Stick using “Shift Delete”.
- Corrupt system files on the Memory Stick due to virus attack or any other reason.
- Fair Use of Memory Stick in multiple devices.
- Capture photos when the camera battery is in poor condition leads to damage to the Memory Stick.
These are the situations whereby you suffer from loss of data memory stick, but you can recover data from memory stick using software Windows Data Recovery. This software is one of the best applications available on the market. The most popular features of its software for Windows data recovery are described below,
- Software Windows data recovery can recover lost, deleted, formatted and inaccessible memory stick very easily.
- Software Windows Data Recovery can recover data from the Memory Stick and other storage devices such as, hard drive (SATA / ATA / IDE), memory cards (MMC, CF, SD, XD, etc.), key USB, iPods, etc..
- Software Windows Data Recovery can recover data from crashed, damaged hard drives and even if you reinstall your Windows operating then as it helps you to recover data contained system.
- Software Windows Data Recovery is compatible with all recent versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc..
If you want to try this software, you can download the free demo version of the software and try to recover. This software is available with instructions for retrieving your data from your storage device easily and efficiently.